When sense of motion and speed is combined together and captured with lens of camera in a beautiful manner, it is called motion blur. This can also be done with Photoshop but then it does not look as real as motion……

Read full article »

  1. Nobody's made a comment yet. Why don't you be the first?


Have your say!