So you have previously backed up your wordpress database and you need to restore your database from your backup. Restoring your wordpress database from backup is a quick and simple process using phpMyAdmin. I will go through the steps below.
- Open phpMyAdmin from your web hosting control panel.
- Select your database using the drop down menu in the top left of the screen.
- Click on the “Import” tab in the top navigation menu.
- Now click on the “Browse” button to search for your database backup file on your computer.
- Ensure that the “SQL” option is selected then click the “GO” button.
- That’s it, you’re done!
It may take a few minutes to restore your database depending on the size of it.